Strawberry - the perfect creation

Strawberry - the perfect creation

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jane Eyre

I am very excited to see the new Jane Eyre movie tonight! Jane Eyre movie The Asbury Park Film Initiative is having a free preview showing and afterwards a little St. Patrick's Day celebrating should be in order! Asbury Park Film Initiative

I have loved the story of Jane Eyre for as long as I can remember, really. I had a toy that played records on top of a small TV, which played the slides to go along with the story. Mine didn't look quite like this one but you can get the idea. Show & Tell Toy

I had three records and slides; that I can remember anyway, Jane Eyre, the Count of Monte Cristo and one about herbivores and omnivores! :D I also love the Count of Monte Cristo, especially the version with Richard Chamberlain!  Both wonderful books, which I read when I was older. Count of Monte Cristo

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment