Strawberry - the perfect creation

Strawberry - the perfect creation

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

March 21, 1925 my mother was born in Newton MA. In Thompsonville to be exact. March 21, 2011, I wish her a very Happy 86th birthday! 

I found this photo recently in a box of my grandmother's photos. I had been through this box many times before but this photo was tucked away. It is my mom with her brother Frank. I don't know what year it was snapped but my they look like teenagers.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Cindy. Wow your mom was beautiful. What a treat to find this in your photo box. Seems like your sentimental, like me. I love her Daisy necklace… Happy Birthday, Mom - Thank you for your daughter, she's my dear, sweet friend <3 Love Ginni

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ginni, I will pass on your birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete